Eternity Cardboard Casket
The Eternity Cardboard Casket, composed of all natural substances with elegant wood grain printed on the outside in soy ink, is the most affordable on the market. It serves the same functions as traditional wood and metal caskets. Durability and dignity are not compromised. Additionally, the casket is lightweight, collapsible and comes in a compact container, which facilitates shipping and storage and allows for easy assembly requiring no tools. Thus, you can even purchase it in advance, for peace of mind. It is by far the best way to perform green cremation and green burial. Our product has the following additional features:
- Never has it been so easy to create a very personal and intimate funeral by making a casket as a tribute to the loved one
- Minimal emissions of heat, carbon dioxide, and pollutants along with fast burning time
- 100% Biodegradable and 100% Combustible
- Offers the cleanest ashes for bereaved families
- Never disturb the deceased by removal from a rental casket (cremation case)
- Suitable for charitable organizations that help needy families
- Can be quickly and easily shipped to disaster areas
Cremation is an inevitable trend in North America. Unfortunately, the choices for regular cremation are generally rental caskets, cremation caskets, or cremation boxes. They all have drawbacks. Rental caskets are expensive and the deceased has to be removed after the funeral service along with the insert and toxic interior fabric. The same casket may have been used hundreds of times. Cremation boxes offer no dignity at all, and cremation caskets contain toxic materials (plastic, glue, metal, etc.)
To save the earth we live in, we sincerely ask you to advocate green cremation and green burial while saving money and improving our environment.
The Funeral Rule (enforced by the FTC)
- You have the right to buy separate goods and services, and you do not have to accept a package that may include items you do not want.
- The funeral provider cannot refuse to handle a casket or urn you bought online, at a local casket store, or somewhere else — or charge you a fee to do it. The funeral home cannot require you to be there when the casket or urn is delivered to them.
Please read the entire article under “The Funeral Rule, enforced by the FTC” for consumers’ benefits.